WHOLE PLANT VS. ISOLATE
There is a lot of talk about the differences between Full Spectrum Hemp Oil and CBD Isolate.
During a study conducted at the Hadassah Medical School at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, scientists compared the effectiveness of a completely purified CBD extract versus a full-spectrum extract of cannabis flowers containing high CBD volume.
Here’s what we know:
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is a whole plant extract that leaves the natural terpenes, cannabinoids, and fatty acids intact.
- CBD Isolate is a purified extract that has been stripped of all terpenoids and other cannabinoids.
- Within the Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, the cannabinoids involved create a synergistic effect with the terpene content. Otherwise known as the “entourage effect”, the interaction between the two create amplified effects as well as provide added relief to specific conditions.
- CBD Isolate based products have a lower effectiveness at higher dosages than Full Spectrum Hemp Oil Products.
- If a large dosage of CBD is needed, Full Spectrum products have a higher efficacy than CBD Isolate.
Why receive one cannabinoid when you can receive the full plant spectrum? That’s why Zadaka only uses the highest quality Full Spectrum Hemp Oil in our products.